|1||baguette or French bread (preferably not sourdough)|
|Flavorful extra virgin olive oil|
|3 - 4 ounces||SCHARFFEN BERGER 62% Cacao Semisweet Chocolate|
|Flakey sea salt|
|Optional embellishments such as: espellette pepper, smoked hot or sweet paprika, dried or fresh herbs|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice the bread and place the slices on a cookie sheet. Toast.
3. Bake, turning the slices once, until slices are lightly golden at the edges and perfectly crisp and crunchy.
4. Brush the tops liberally with olive oil. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the slices.
5. Season with tiny pinches of salt and any of the optional flavors you like.
6. Serve alone or with cocktails.
This Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Loaf is absolutely perfect for fall! Moist chocolate and pumpkin loaf cake batter swirled together then topped with a delicious ganache. Pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon spices really help take this loaf cake over the top.