|8 oz.||SCHARFFEN BERGER 62% Cacao Semisweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped|
|1/2 cup||water, divided|
|3 large||egg yolks|
|2 tablespoons||granulated sugar|
|1-1/4 cups||heavy cream, softly whipped|
1. In a microwave or double boiler, heat chocolate, 1/4 cup of the water, and butter until the chocolate and butter are melted. Cool for 10 minutes.
2. In a small heavy saucepan, whisk egg yolks, sugar, and remaining water. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat; whisk in chocolate mixture. Set saucepan in ice and stir until cooled, about 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into dessert dishes.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.