Let's whip up @parsnipsandpastries's gooey, ultra-chocolatey S'mores Brownies to enjoy the summer season.
|graham cracker crumbs
|1 stick plus 6 tablespoons
|SCHARFFEN BERGER Unsweetened 100% cacao dark chocolate cocoa powder
|SCHARFFEN BERGER Semisweet 62% cacao chocolate baking bar
|1 7-ounce container
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix graham cracker crumbs with 6 tablespoons of melted butter until combined. Grease a square 8x8" baking pan lined with parchment paper. Press the crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 8 minutes and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 stick of melted butter with the sugar and brown sugar until combined. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour and cocoa powder. Fold in the dry mixture until the brownie batter is almost combined. Fold in the chopped chocolate until smooth with no streaks of flour. Add batter evenly on top of the graham layer.
- Bake the brownies until set at the edges and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs, about 30-35 minutes. Let cool.
- Once cooled, spread and swirl the marshmallow fluff on top of the brownies. Carefully using a kitchen torch, torch the fluff until golden brown. Cut into 9 squares. Enjoy!