These Almond Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies from @spinachandbacon, are the perfect treat! They are grain-free and stay soft for days (if they even last for days).
|liquid oil (she used melted coconut oil)
|creamy almond butter
|1 1/4 cups
|fine almond flour
|1/2 teaspoon + extra pinch
|SCHARFFEN BERGER 62% Semisweet Dark Chocolate Baking Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk or mix well with an electric mixer.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the dry ingredients slowly into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Mix in the majority of the SCHARFFEN BERGER Semisweet 62% cacao chocolate baking chunks with a spoon. I like to save some to push into the tops of the cookies before baking.
- Place heaping spoonfuls of cookie batter on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Do not press the cookies down.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes. The tops will look light, but the bottoms will be brown. This is an indication they are done.
- Remove them from the oven and cool on baking sheet for ten minutes before moving.