70% Bittersweet Dark Chocolate Bar
Our 70% Cacao Bittersweet Bar embodies everything we love about cacao. With bright fruitiness and a long smooth finish, it’s the dark chocolate favorite.
- Certified kosher
- Gluten free
- The complex flavor of the world’s best cacao
Serving Size 1/3 bar (28g)
Amount per Serving: 150 Calories
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 14g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Total Sugars 8g
Included 8g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
At Scharffen Berger, we take chocolate seriously. We travel the world to source the best cacao beans, and we create our signature blend in small batches on vintage European equipment.
Much like the winemaking process, we craft complex chocolate, drawing from the specific flavors of each cacao bean. The result? A balanced and delightfully artisanal chocolate blend. It’s farm to bar to bliss.
- SPSteven P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoAs I Remembered
The 70% Dark is as I remembered from years ago - intense, smooth, no bitterness, no chalkiness, and no grittiness.
- MHMarilyn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSmooth and delicious!
The best texture and taste imaginable! This chocolate is remarkable!
- DPDayna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBest Taste
This is the only chocolate I use at Thanksgiving. The flavor it creates are amazing. Love it!
- SSSabrina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoThe BEST dark chocolate for all purposes!
For baking or just out of hand eating, I keep coming back to Scharffen Berger 70% dark chocolate. It has the perfect balance of flavor notes and performs so well when I make anything from ganache to cakes, truffles, or just chocolate decorations. The order always arrives quickly and packed so carefully with ice packs that don't produce any moisture, so thoughtful! When I bought Alice Medrich's book, Bittersweet, and read that she recommends Scharffen Berger for her recipes, I listened and have been a devotee ever since. You must try this outstanding chocolate!
- LHLisa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoBest Chocolate I've ever had
I love chocolate and have tried many different brands over the years. Nothing is better than Scharffen Berger.