Scharffen Berger Dark Chocolate Six Pack Gift Box
An ideal introduction to our dark chocolates, or a thoughtful gift for those already in the know, the Dark Chocolate Six Pack includes our sumptuous 62% Cacao Semisweet, trademark 70% Cacao Bittersweet, and powerful 82% Cacao Extra Dark Chocolates. We invite you to explore the role cacao percentage plays in our chocolate's flavor profile, and discover which is your personal favorite.
- Two 3 oz. 62% Cacao Semisweet Dark Chocolate Bars
- Two 3 oz. 70% Cacao Bittersweet Dark Chocolate Bars
- Two 3 oz. 82% Cacao Bittersweet Dark Chocolate Bars
- Gift box
- CJCraig J.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNon-existent customer service
I not only received my chocolate, I received double what I ordered. Not only that, I’ve already sent you two previous emails telling you about the problem, which has happened before, and finally sending you a message via your own website telling you to cancel the standing order completely because I’ve NEVER gotten any reply from you to ANY of my messages/emails.
What does it take folks? This is inexcusable. The credit card company will no longer honor charges from you. I really don’t know what else to say - I will post a review as you have requested and you won’t like it, but I’ve given you every opportunity to respond to me and correct the problem and have been completely ignored.
Great chocolate - stinking customer service.
- DTDr Teresa Soriano C/o Nancy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoRave reviews from the Doctor and her team.
I’m their patient. It’s a pleasure to give them something they really enjoy.
- ISIrving S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBoth my wife and I tasted notes of cherry in the 70% chocolate
It's pretty good. :) 82% tastes like slightly sweet baker's chocolate, mildly boring to eat, probably much better to bake with. 70% exclusively belongs in your mouth, since the balance and tonality somehow output some cherry aromas in the middle and towards the end. The 62% is a fresh take on what most of us think chocolate tastes like, and would be excellent in hot chocolate, as a sweet treat, or anything else that isn't baking (toppings come to mind, think chocolate in ice cream, or baked with cookies).
- JDJohn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoDark Chocolate Six Pack
Just a wonderful selection of Dark Chocolate. Loved it!!
- BHBrian H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat Dark Chcoloate!
My wife really likes Scharffen Berger dark chocolate.