Chocolate Banana Milkshake
For a new twist on an old favorite, drip thick stripes of homemade SCHARFFEN BERGER syrup down the side of the glass before adding the shake, then stir to marble the chocolate.
- 1 ripe banana
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream (about 1 pint)
- 1 - 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Srup (See SCHARFFEN BERGER Chocolate Syrup recipe)
- Blender or food processor
1. Break the banana into 3 to 4 pieces and place in a blender with the ice cream and milk. Blend until thoroughly combined.
2. Squeeze thick lines of chocolate syrup in stripes down the insides of two large glasses. Pour in the milkshake. Run a spoon lightly against the stripes of chocolate to marble the syrup.