Our three-ingredient chocolate syrup is as simple as it gets. Drizzle over desserts, stir into chocolate milk, or make ice cream soda or egg cream.
- 1/4 cup SCHARFFEN BERGER Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water plus2 tablespoons
1. Combine the cocoa and sugar in a small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the hot water and stir until smooth; add another 1 to 2 tablespoons water if necessary.
2. When the cocoa mixture is completely smooth, add the remaining hot water. Whisk until the sugar and cocoa have completely dissolved.
3. Transfer to a small storage container and refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.