100% Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Our Natural Cocoa Powder has all the flavor of rich dark chocolate. Unlike Dutch-process cocoas, we don’t add in milk or chemically alter our cocoa with alkali. Our exceptional cocoa stands on its own, and mixes perfectly with milk for hot or cold drinking chocolate. It’s the baker’s companion, bringing depth and robust chocolate flavors to all your baked goods.
Serving Size 1 tbsp. (6g)
Amount per Serving: 30 Calories
Total Fat 1.5g
Saturated Fat 1
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Total Sugars 0g
Included 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
We craft our natural cocoa powder with the same attention to detail as our pure dark chocolate. We hand-select ripe, well-fermented cacao beans from tropical regions around the equator, and then roast, blend, ground and press them to chocolate perfection.
- KSKim S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe best
I bake a lot. I have yet to find another chocolate that elevates my dishes as much as Scharffen Berger.
- EBErica B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSimply the best
I discovered this company in 1989 and found the chocolate to be superior.
The cocoa is so pure, unadulterated and fine that I won't use any other. One treat for me is to add it to morning coffee. It has dozens of uses. I buy the 5lb bag as cocoa lasts so very long and I want always to have plenty on hand.
My brand loyalty is 100%
- MBMaureen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAbsolutely the Best!
I don't bake with any other kind of chocolate!
- SCSerge C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agobest tasting cocoa
best tasting cocoa
- AFAlex F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPure Chocolate Awesomeness
I bought 10lbs of the cocoa powder after buying a few of the small ones last year. I mix this with hot oat milk for a healthy night time snack.