82% Extra Dark Chocolate Bar
The 82% Extra Dark bar is for the true dark chocolate lover. Taste the rich notes of dried figs, red currants and sour cherry, and a mild, peppery spiciness that lingers on your palate.
- Certified kosher
- Gluten free
- The dark chocolate connoisseur’s favorite
Serving Size 1/3 bar (28g)
Amount per Serving: 150 Calories
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 13g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Total Sugars 5g
Included 5g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
At Scharffen Berger, we take chocolate seriously. We travel the world to source the best cacao beans, and we create our signature blend in small batches on vintage European equipment.
Much like the winemaking process, we craft complex chocolate, drawing from the specific flavors of each cacao bean. The result? A balanced and delightfully artisanal chocolate blend. It’s farm to bar to bliss.
- LDLaura D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 seconds agoBest chocolate by far
Rich, intense, and fruity chocolate flavor with no bitterness. Great!
- STSheila T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoScharffen Berger raises the bar.
This is one of the best dark chocolates that I've tasted. It has a good snap and consistency, along with a wonderful chocolate flavour that at the same time has a discernable tang of chocolate bitterness, but also enough sweetness to make it easily eaten. The chocolate content suits a chocolate lover who wants to moderate sugar intake, and it's also minimally processed with the only ingredients being natural chocolate, sugar, and a dash of natural vanilla.
- THTerri H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoExtra Dark Chocolate Bar
I break off a couple of pieces of a bar every night to enjoy with a nice glass of Bulleit Bourbon. New packaging unfortunately looks cheap and doesn't reflect the quality of the product. Sorry...
- LKLynne K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBest Chocolate EVER
My husband and I have enjoyed Schaffer Berger Extra Dark Chocolate for over ten years. It’s the perfect dessert (just one little triangle each) with a glass of red wine!
- JMJames M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoExtra Dark
I’m addicted to it.