Chocolate Provisions - 41% Cacao Milk Chocolate + Cacao Nibs Flats
We've invited chocolate to the charcuterie board with Chocolate Provisions. Each package contains 18 chocolate flats (9 g) perfect for charcuterie boards, dessert spreads, or indulgent snacking.
Our 41% Cacao Milk Chocolate is rich, creamy and luxurious. And now we've added cacao nibs for added crunch. With extra cacao and hints of caramel, this decadent, sweet bar has less sugar than most milk chocolate.
- Certified kosher dairy
- Gluten free
- Higher cacao content than most milk chocolates
Serving Size 32g
Amount per Serving: 170 Calories
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0
Total Carbohydrate 16
Dietary Fiber 2g
Total Sugars 16g
Included 8g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
At Scharffen Berger, we take chocolate seriously. We travel the world to source the best cacao beans, and we create our signature blend in small batches on vintage European equipment.
Much like the winemaking process, we craft complex chocolate, drawing from the specific flavors of each cacao bean. The result? A balanced and delightfully artisanal chocolate blend. It’s farm to bar to bliss.
- MOM. O.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayA new favorite
I found these at my local grocery store. I'm usually a dark chocolate girl, but the cocao nib crunch called to me. They are fabulous the chocolate isn't a homogeneous milk chocolate, but rather a complex chocolate that hints at the flavors usually found in dark chocolate. The cocao nibs ad a delightful crunch and a deep cocao note that is hard to find in your average chocolates.
- MCMorgan C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNew favorite chocolate!
I LOVE this chocolate! The taste is amazing and the crunch of the cacao nibs is out of this world! 10/10 am buying again!
- RRRonald R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoForget See’s! No one makes better chocolates than Scharffenberger!
- KTkifah t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoprovisions